RULES IN CASE OF ABSENCE
- Students who have been sick should bring a medical certificate from their doctor on joining the school. A copy of certificate is to be submitted and signed by the school Doctor for follow up.
- No leave of absence is granted except on prior written application from parents or guardians for a valid reason only.
- Every absence (due to sickness or otherwise) must be entered briefly in the record of absence page of the almanac and signed by parents or guardians.
- Parents are requested to send a leave application if the child has to be absent for more than one day.
- A student returning to school after suffering from an infection or contagious disease should produce a doctor’s “Fitness Certificate” permitting him to do so. A student suffering from any of the following diseases must observe the prescribed periods of quarantine before returning to class:-
a) Chicken-pox: Till the fall completely.
b) Cholera: Till child is completely well.
c) Measles: Two weeks after the rashes disappear.
d) Mumps: Until the swelling has subsided
e) Whooping cough: Six weeks.
f) Jaundice: Six weeks after recovery.
- Those who remain absent without sanctioned leave will have to pay a fine at the rate of Rs.25/- per day. Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than six consecutive days renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls.
- Daily Call: - it isof utmost important that parents must inform the reason of absence of their wards by writing in almanac.