All students are expected to be at their respective bus stops at least five minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
Buses will not wait for the late comers.
- Children should always stay from the main road until the bus arrives.
- No Student should board the bus until it comes to a complete halt.
- When the bus is in motion, students must not move in the bus. They should not have any part of their body out of their bus.
- The students must occupy vacant seats after boarding their buses.
- Objects of any kind must not be discarded inside the bus or thrown out of the bus.
- The drivers are authorized to stop buses at the designated stop only, unless otherwise directed by the Transport in-charge/teacher In-charge. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience of all and is subject to change.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage caused to the buses by negligence or acts of vandalism.
- No student is allowed to eat or discard trash or food inside or outside the bus.
- Shrieking, shouting and unruly behavior is strictly prohibited. Courteous behavior is expected at all the times.
- The driver’s attention must not be diverted for any reason by the student.
- The teachers commuting by bus and Student bus Monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offence must be reported to the principal.
- A student not following the bus rules, will be deprived of the bus service.