The school Library is open to all bona fide students of the school. All classes from Class I onwards are provided with at least one Library period per week.
Students have to observe the following rules:
- They must maintain absolute silence in the library.
- Students from Class III onwards are allowed to borrow books on their own library cards.
- Books other than reference books are issued for one week. If the books are returned late without a valid reason, the borrowing facility will be withdrawn.
- Books marked, disfigured or damaged will have to be replaced or paid for by the borrower.
- The Library has an open shelf system and students must help to maintain order in the different Shelves. They must put the books on the tables after reading and not just anywhere on the shelves.
- Students are not allowed to bring their personal books or belongings to the library.
- If the book is lost or damaged, the double cost of the book will be charged.
- The school authorities have the right to ask the child to return the book before due date, if necessary.
In case of loss of card, a duplicate card will be issued at a cost of Rs. 50/-